Monday, July 15, 2013

Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition 2013
















Hello all! Well, it has been an extremely long time since I have posted...!!! I'm feeling a little bit embarrassed about the serious lapse in blogging, but I've had an extremely busy past few months trying to finish new work in time for the Toronto Outdoor show as well as a number of other exhibitions.
I have a lot of exciting news about current and upcoming exhibitions to share so I will break each post down by show just to make it a little easier.

This past weekend was my second time taking part in the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition (the last was in 2010). It was a great weekend with some serious weather highs and lows. I was really happy to be surrounded by some great neighbours and meet lots of new and old faces. My only regret was that I didn't take the time to walk around and take some pictures of the rest of the show. All in all it was a really great exhibition and I am really pleased to announce that I took home the award for Best in Fibre!!! So without further ramblings.. here are some images from the show!
Hope you enjoy!






















This project has been produced with the support of the city of Toronto through the Toronto Arts Council.

I would also like to acknowledge funding support from the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.



No comments:

Post a Comment