Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!

Although it's already five days passed, I would like to ring in the new year by sharing a selection of handmade calendars by local textile artists and print makers! I'm not quite sure if I've been unobservant in past years, or if this is a new thing, but I've noticed increasingly more artists making their own calendars for the new year! Here are some of my favorite picks:


Digital print calendar of watercolour paintings by bookhou

































2013 Risograph calendar by JP King of Paper Pusher


Tea towel calendar by Alissa Kloet of Keephouse Studio


Printed mountain calendar by OCAD graduate Pam Lostracco
Another lovely tea towel calender, from bookhou

And finally, a letterpress calendar featuring prints by Jessica Bartram, Erin Candela and Pam Lobb of Graven Feather


No comments:

Post a Comment